national funeral home grenada, ms obituaries dartford grammar school sixth form bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky,

bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky,

Box 440 Elkhorn City, KY. 41522 606.754.4132 (Phone) 606.754.9070(Obituaries) 606.754.0130 (Fax) Search Obituaries Archives February 2023 (8) January 2023 (16) December 2022 (13) November 2022 (10) October 2022 (10) September 2022 (9) August 2022 (13) July 2022 (8) June 2022 (14) May 2022 (10) Eugene was a devoted member of the Church of Christ for 70 years and served as an ordained minister, Bible Teacher and elder in the church for many years. sisters, Ruth Ann (Bobby) Pate of Jonesborough, TN, Joy Belcher of Feds Creek, ", "From the time of notification to delivery of the flower arrangements to my mother-in-laws' home, Haysi Funeral Home were nothing but", "From the time of notification to delivery of the flower arr". January 27, 2023 While we miss her we know that she is with the Lord. Michael was born February 07, 1970 in Pikeville, KY to Hufford and Anna Justice Williams of Mouthcard, KY. Michael was preceded in death by his father-in-law, Lester Collins. Sammie was the best husband, dad and papaw ever. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. My Dad passed away February 2019 and the Adams brought Jean down to NC for the service but also for Jean to stay with my grieving Mother. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Randell is survived by his daughter, Serena Dotson (Rodger) Find 68 listings related to Combs Funeral Home in Phyllis on YP.com. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. November 27, 1944 - Attach a photo Bailey Funeral Home 112 Elkhorn Street Elkhorn City, KY 41522 REVIEWS Price $$ $ "Bonnie and Denver are wonderful! Your question and answer will be displayed publicly on this page. You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Adalynn Faith Fields and Kinsley Grace Fields; a grandson, Zach Bentley; a Jean has gone to her home going! Services will be at 5:00 pm. He is also survived by three sisters, Hazel Wallace and Gwendolyn Caudill, both of Elkhorn City and Doris Ellison of Des Plaines, IL. Funeral services will be conducted Sunday, October 17, 2021, at 2PM from the church with Tommy Rowe officiating. KY; also, many cousins, nieces and nephews, and extended family. Employers / Post Job. Copyright 2023 - Bailey Funeral Home Inc. Required fields are marked *. Eugene is survived by two loving daughters, Betty Jean Damron (Roy) of Elkhorn City and Karen Ann Elswick (Bill) of Richmond, KY; two admiring grandsons, Roy Michael Damron of Lexington, KY and Matthew Gene Damron of Pikeville, KY. 4 reviews. She earned her Bachelor of Science degree in secondary education in 1973 from Pikeville College in Pikeville, KY. What a beautiful concept! Your name and review will be publicly viewable. Obituaries of Bailey Funeral Home. Get Started RECENT OBITUARIES Samuel Casebolt July 25, 1938 February 26, 2023 William Coleman March 13, 1938 February 25, 2023 Elizabeth Howell September 27, 1946 February 25, 2023 Kenneth Stanley October 03, 1950 Arrangements were under the direction of Bailey Funeral Home, Inc., of Elkhorn City. This is generally required if you would like to hold a viewing and visitation at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff. In your time of grief, they are so helpful and kind! Browse funeral homes near Elkhorn City, Kentucky. Why did you originally choose to work with Bailey Funeral Home? Get this Lexington Herald-Leader page for free from Saturday, October 26, 2019 CKY.COM CARTER Anne Derryberry, 61, wife of Daryl, died Oct. 24, 2019. Plus use our free tools to find new customers. Rest In Peace. He earned his Mortuary Science degree in 1968 from Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science. Send flowers to Bailey Funeral Home in Elkhorn City, Kentucky. Here are average prices for common funerals in Elkhorn City, Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. I lost my husband and the father of my 3 boys at a young age. They treated us like family and we appreciated that. He was a member of Browsing 1 - 10 The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Address: 112 E Elkhorn St Elkhorn City, KY, 41522-8557 United States Phone: (606) 754-4132 Website: www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com Employees (this site): 6 Actual Employees (all sites): 6 Actual Revenue: $483,990 Modelled Year Started: 1968 Incorporated: 1992 ESG Ranking: 2.0 ESG Industry Average: 2.4 What is D&B's ESG Ranking? You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Burial followed at the Wilson Cemetery, Draffin. Bailey Funeral Home. Search Elkhorn City obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Very honest, loving, and caring. Write your message of sympathy today. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. They were very accommodating to our needs. Share your knowledge with others. The guestbook may be signed at www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com. Visitation will be from 6-8PM Thursday, October 07, 2021 at the Bailey Funeral Home Chapel. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jefferson Barracks Cemetery locations in Mc Clure, VA. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Eugene Ward, 93 of Elkhorn City, KY passed away from this life on Tuesday, October 05, 2021 at his residence. Call and Son Funeral Home 703 Hambley Blvd. You'll be prompted to create an account. County, KY to the late Claude and Minnie (Griffith) Dotson. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Jean was my cousin. Reviewed on Google Start of main content. She lived the life she was given with grace and dignity. Bailey Funeral Home was one of the best choices I ever made as far as seeking employment with the funeral home Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) - Elkhorn City, KY - December 11, 2019 Indeed Featured review There are so many times that I have regretted leaving my job at the funeral home with expectations of bettering myself. person she truly was. Thank you so much for all you do for every family including ours.-Shelley Hodge, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Until we meet again. They treated us like family and we appreciated that. She chose service over self. Visitation will be after 6PM Saturday, October 16, 2021, at the Elkhorn City Church of Christ. This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. Burial will follow at the Elkhorn City Cemetery, Elkhorn City, KY. 5.0. Comments Pastor Darrell Collings says August 7, 2021 at 12:03 pm Miss Potter will be missed greatly. Miss Potter went out of her way to help those who wanted to learn. Burial will follow in Johnson Memorial Park, Pikeville, KY. Karen, so sorry about your loss. on May 25, 2022, 4:26 p.m. So sorry to hear of Genes passing. I work at Bailey Funeral Home Select job title Funeral Arranger Funeral Assistant Funeral Director General Manager Marketing Manager Owner Pre-need Coordinator Receptionist Other Your Job Title Are you familiar with Bailey Funeral Home? KY, Judy (Stan) Ward, of Lawrenceville, VA, and Lori (Greg) Rice of Van Lear, They honestly care about you and your family in the most difficult times. Rest In Peace , Your email address will not be published. My Mother passed December 24,2020. Any time we needed anything, Kevin and the staff would stop what th", "Very nice people. Indicates national average for this service. more directly from independent sellers at great prices. Very professional. Help others by adding or updating Funeral Service will be conducted by Kevin Thacker and Robert Lester. KY, based on our estimates. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. She is also survived by 9 great-grandchildren. Try removing some of the filters above. You will be missed by many. H", "They were very helpful and easy to work with throughout our", "Very nice people. Our thoughts and prayers and prayers are with you. About Bailey Funeral Home Address 112 Elkhorn Street Elkhorn City, KY 41522 Send Flowers Send sympathy flowers Price $$ $ Website http://baileyfuneralhomei Phone (606) 754-4132 This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. I had a very difficult and complex situation. They treated us like family and we appreciated that. A one of a kind. In your time of grief, th", "From the time of notification to delivery of the flower arrangements to my mother-in-laws' home, Haysi Funeral Home were nothing but professionals for the burial of our loved one. Jean was a school dedicated teacher for a lifetime. You can click this link to create an obituary. Bailey Funeral Home 112 E Elkhorn Street Elkhorn City, KY 41522 Claim this funeral home Bailey Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those. of 10 Thinking of you and Bill. Funeral services will be conducted Sunday, October 17, 2021, at 2PM from the church with Tommy Rowe officiating. In your time of grief, they are so helpful and kind! "The owners/funeral directors are the most loving and caring people you will ever meet. Please contact the funeral home for Through the years as I was older and she would see me at my work place shed always say hello and mention that she was proud of me. Flowers in Elkhorn City . Visitation will be after 6PM Saturday, October 16, 2021, at the Elkhorn City Church of Christ. Sign in. Required fields are marked *. I witnessed her calm, Christ-like, response to the situation and it truly made a lasting impression on me. Miss Potter was my teacher in 1st grade at Elkhorn City Elem. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. He was predeceased by : his father Jack Slone; and his brothers, Ronnie "Pee Wee" Slone and Donnie Slone. I had a very difficult and complex situation. Find salaries . Sorry for your loss. Help others by adding or updating She was the daughter of Speed and Alpha Rowe Potter. This is generally required if you would like to hold the service at the funeral home or if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. This fee is generally mandatory. makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. This is the fee for the embalming process. Share your knowledge with others. As a child she was kind to every child A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Reviewed on Google How To Contact: City Hall via . Almost fifty years later, Denver and Bonnie are still the sole owners and operators and continue to carry on the legacy of personal service. He currently serves as a Master Coroner in Pike Co., Ky. Bonnie is a 1967 graduate of Iaeger High School in Iaeger, WV. Would you like to offer Randall Blake Slones loved ones a condolence message? After you do business with Bailey Funeral Home, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Cathy Lester i, Your email address will not be published. E C www.facebook.com/ElkhornCity Elkhorn City is a treasure hidden in the mountains. What venue(s) should people consider for a funeral in Elkhorn City? Easily keep everyone in the loop with a free memorial website. I just learned of Jeans passing. They treated us like family and we appreciat", "Bonnie and Denver are wonderful! Burial services will be at Bailey Funeral Home at 12:00 pm, Monday, February 27, 2023, and internment will follow . felt like a daughter; a nephew, Kevin Thacker, who also felt like a son; four Sign in. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m., Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022, at the Little Josie Old Regular Baptist Church. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Randall Blake Slone to pay them a last tribute. You was always good to my daddy. Randell Dotson, 72, of Steele, KY, passed away Friday, He is also survived by several grandchildren and great-grandchildren. The Bailey Funeral Home was established in 1968 in Elkhorn City, Kentucky by Denver and Bonnie Bailey. Truly Funeral service Original Bailey Funeral Home Chapel 112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY 41522 Send Flowers Share your support Light a candle Illuminate their memory Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Sympathy messages Would you like to offer George R. Lee's loved ones a condolence message? But the whole staff is great! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Combs Funeral Home locations in Phyllis, KY. What could Bailey Funeral Home do to improve? Randell was born November 13, 1950 in Pike She would buy me dresses and gifts for Christmas. Follow Us : Bailey Funeral Home, Elkhorn City, KY. Bailey Funeral Home. Bailey Funeral Home 112 East Elkhorn St., Elkhorn City, KY 41522 (606) 754-4132 Contacts General information Reviews Compliment this business High quality 0 Good service 0 Polite staff 0 Wide selection 0 Contacts Street address: 112 East Elkhorn St. City / suburb: Elkhorn City County: Pike State: Kentucky ZIP code: 41522 Phone: Help others by adding or updating They honestly care about you and your family ", "The owners/funeral directors are the most loving and caring". Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Elkhorn City. We all loved her. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to She truly was a special lady. Copyright 2023 - Bailey Funeral Home Inc. I remember her coming in the Flats and me and my cousin Diana staying all night with her She was a really good person. She is survived by : her daughter Willena Osborne (Leonard) of Grethel; her siblings, Harry Young (Phyllis) of Pikeville, Emogene Young of Pikeville and Easter Salisbury of Pikeville; her grandchildren, Mary Sword (Wesley), Shawn Gunnells, Richard Howell (Kimmy), Victoria Howell and Ashley Howell; her daughter-in-law Linda Howell; and her sister-in-law Teresa Young. Looking forward to seeing you again someday soon. Pr", "Loved Ryan and Josh! See the things your family will need if something happens to you. Sammie is also survived by extended family; Jim and Tava Stapleton. We are sad to announce that on February 17, 2023, at the age of 75, Randall Blake Slone of Bardstown, Kentucky, born in Pikeville, Kentucky passed away. Arrangements are under the direction of Bailey Funeral Home, Inc., of Elkhorn City. We recommend calling: Have flowers from a local florist delivered to an upcoming service. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBailey Funeral Home. The experienced staff of Jones & West Funeral Home will guide you through the aspects of the funeral service with compassion, dignity and respect. What was the process of arranging a funeral like? Once she bought me a sewing machine! The guestbook may be signed at www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com. Add pricing info, Have the price list for this funeral home? Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. on June 13, 2020, 1:34 p.m. This is the fee to purchase printed funeral programs. Claim this page . Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Visitation will be at Bailey Funeral Home in Elkhorn City, KY on Sunday, February 26th at 3:00 PM for family and 4:00 pm for friends. Unique tidbit: She had beautiful bearded lilies and was willing to share them. Bailey Funeral Home 112 E Elkhorn Street Elkhorn City, KY 41522 Claim this funeral home Bailey Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those. A funeral service was held on Sunday, February 19th 2023 at 2:00 PM at the Original Bailey Funeral Home Chapel (112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY 41522). The guestbook may be signed at www.baileyfuneralhomeinc.com. Reviewed on Google Prices are great too! 95 were here. Funeral Director, Embalmer, and Owner Denver Bailey is a 1961 graduate of Haysi High School in Haysi, VA. He was a retired mine foreman for Chisholm Coal Company and a gentleman cattle farmer. Funeral services were held at 12 p.m., Tuesday, April 12, 2022, at the Bailey Funeral Home chapel with Burnin White officiating. Prayers for family and friends. Services will be at 5:00 pm. Very professional. In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by 2 brothers; Mack and Franklin Delano Nicky Potter and a host of family and friends. Burial will follow in Johnson Memorial Park, Pikeville, KY. One day, at Southland Bible Institute, I was in Miss Potters English class and a few young male students were acting up. will be conducted by Kevin Thacker and Robert Lester. ", "Very nice people. We will confer with you or your family to make arrangements, prepare and file necessary authorizations and permits, record vital statistics, prepare obituary notices, file insurance, and coordinate with other service providers. Bailey Funeral Home 112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY (606) 754-4132 Send flowers. Obituaries from Bailey Funeral Home in Elkhorn City, Kentucky. She was predeceased by : her parents, James Young and Mary Maxie Young; her husband Jack Howell; her sons, Kevin and Trampes Howell; her brothers, Scotty and Jackie; and her grandchild Sue-Ellen Gunnells. Your email address will not be published. Pikeville, KY 41501 Phone: (606) 437-6228 Fax: (606) 437-9122 Get directions There is no photo or video of George R. Lee.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. 3,608 likes. Sterling, KY and Diane Reed of Dalton, GA; and his sister Lois Sanders (Ester "Bunnie" Lee) of Regina, KY. Your email address will not be published. their pricing. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. She couldnt drive, so my parents would pick her up for church. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Reviewed on Google Home at 12:00 pm, Monday, February 27, 2023, and internment will follow at The Best Elkhorn City Florist. Sammie is survived by his wife, Janice Sue Matheny Rose of Elkhorn City, KY; an adopted son, Joey Rose of Elkhorn City, KY; three daughters, Pamela Sue (Dow) Stewart of Elkhorn City, KY, Darlena Kay (Nickie) Sifers of Bean Station, TN and Deana Marie (Tracy) Potter of Ashcamp, KY; five grandchildren, Colby Chace Potter, Anna Brooke (Justan) Thornberry, Tiara Rose Potter, Jacob Hunter Sifers & Christian Lawson; and eleven great-grandchildren, Abby Jo (Charlie) Cole, Scarlett Rose, Kendall Rose, Shepard Rose, Ariella Rose Potter, Kenzie Thornberry, Rilee Thornberry, Keegan Sanders, Micah Lawson, Kailie Lawson & Katie Lawson. Denver Bailey is a 1961 graduate of Haysi High School in Haysi, VA. He [], Frank Bennet Coleman, 84 of Elkhorn . A great person. Your email address will not be published. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. He is survived by : his brother Andrew Slone of Bardstown, KY.. Visitation was held on Friday, February 24th 2023 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM at the Bailey Funeral Home Chapel (112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY 41522). Request Information Sophia Ellen Howell Obituary We are sad to announce that on January 27, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Sophia Ellen Howell (Elkhorn City, Kentucky), born in Pikeville, Kentucky. Jean was a big part of my childhood. 1. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. This is a common price to purchase funeral flowers. This is the cost to purchase a casket from the funeral home. Denver Bailey A.A.S. February 17, 2023 The staff of Bailey's Funeral Home takes this concept seriously - a funeral is a time to honour the life of the deceased and celebrate the heritage of their family. Add pricing info. Im thankful for the many years that she served at Southland Bible Institute. She was my babysitter when my parents were at Southland. Miss Potter had been attending Gateway Baptist Church in Ironton, Ohio for several months. Sidney Welcome The loss of a loved one can leave you with a lot of unanswered questions, feelings of stress and anxiety and grief that makes events difficult to handle. Prices will vary Your email address will not be published. Make sure your information is up to date. Offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial for free. He was predeceased by : his father Lonzie Lee; and his wife Linda Thacker Lee. Services will be at 5:00 pm. Copyright 2023 - Bailey Funeral Home Inc. Denver was also the recipient of Delane L. Beaver Award in restorative art. BAILEY FUNERAL HOME, INC. Company Number 0295088 Status Active Incorporation Date 7 January 1992 (almost 31 years ago) Company Type Kentucky Corporation Jurisdiction Kentucky (US) Agent Name DENVER BAILEY Agent Address RT. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. I wish that we could be there. funeral homes Tabernacle of Truth Church. Michael Johnson Michael Johnson, 66, of Varney, died Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021, at Pikeville Medical Center. Bailey Funeral Home Funeral Directors Funeral Planning Cemeteries BBB Rating: A+ Website 55 YEARS IN BUSINESS (606) 754-4132 112 E Elkhorn St Elkhorn City, KY 41522 CLOSED NOW 2. (78 years old). Ruby Billiter and Karen Billiter Patton says. Company reviews. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. Are you familiar with funerals in Elkhorn City, KY? In your time of grief, they are so helpful and kind! I remember as a child walking down the railroad tracks to her home where she and her mother lived. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Cancer Research Institute. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This Ever Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the funeral home yet. Memorial Service 4 pmMon,Oct28,S.Elkhorn . onyx avanti electric fire installation instructions; rhema cards by wendell smith All members of the staff at Bailey Funeral Home are caring and experienced professionals who are here to help fulfill the needs and requests of families. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. on Jan. 27, 2016, 10:49 a.m. Bonnie and Denver are wonderful! Took care of every request. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Lucas & Son Funeral Home : Pikeville, Kentucky (KY) Pike County's #1 Choice Celebrate a special life. Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. I can't say enough good ab" read more Haysi Funeral Home 24682 VA-83 Haysi, VA 24256 I cant say enough good ab", "Bonnie and Denver are wonderful! Randall Dotson February 24, 2023 (72 years old) View obituary. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. A burial vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to purchase one online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Where can people find grief support in Elkhorn City? Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Very hon". . Upload your resume. Copyright 2023 - Bailey Funeral Home Inc. Jean Potter, 86 of Ashland, Ky. was born on Oct. 26, 1934 in Praise, Ky. and passed away on Thursday, Aug. 5, 2021 in Ashland. I lost my husband and the father of my 3 boys at a young age. Comments Jeffrey Tackettsays October 7, 2021 at 5:58 am near Elkhorn City, Kentucky, "Bonnie and Denver are wonderful! Embalming is generally not required if proper refrigeration is available. In your time of grief, they are so helpful and kind! This is a paid obituary. Visitation will be from 6-8PM Thursday, October 07, 2021 at the Bailey Funeral Home Chapel. So sad to hear of Ms. Potters passing, she was my 1st grade teacher and was such a kind lady. Work here? What does Bailey Funeral Home do very well? Have the price list for this funeral home? Reviewed on Google Would you like to offer George R. Lees loved ones a condolence message? But the whole staff is great! Find salaries. Discounted packages may also be Bailey Funeral Home Address: 112 East Elkhorn St Elkhorn City Kentucky 41522 KY Bailey Funeral Home Phone: (606) 754-4132View All Records Of This Phone # Bailey Funeral Home Owner: Bonnie Bailey, Owner Claim Profile About Bailey Funeral Home Bailey Funeral Home is mostly involved in Funeral Directors. available. on July 12, 2016, 12:50 p.m. You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. May 14, 1939 - We called every funeral home around and we chose Grundy for ", "Loved Ryan and Josh! Bailey Funeral Home East Elkhorn Road Elkhorn City, KY 41522 United States Kentucky Pike County Elkhorn City Claim it now. Absolutely the best around. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a funeral or memorial service. Is this your business? Offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial for free. https://baileyfuneralhomeinc.c Phone number (606) 754-4132 Get Directions 112 Elkhorn St Elkhorn City, KY 41522 Browse Nearby Restaurants Nightlife Shopping Show all Near Me Funeral Services and Cemeteries Near Me Gravestones Near Me Other Funeral Services & Cemeteries Nearby Find more Funeral Services & Cemeteries near Bailey Funeral Home About Find 21 listings related to Jefferson Barracks Cemetery in Mc Clure on YP.com. Eugene was born at Road Creek on December 28, 1927 to his parents, Roy Ward and Melvina Looney Ward. Very honest, loving, and caring. Required fields are marked *. Burial will follow in the Elkhorn City Cemetery in Elkhorn City, Ky. Thacker Memorial Inc Funeral Directors Cemeteries Funeral Supplies & Services Website Directions More Info 33 YEARS IN BUSINESS 6 YEARS WITH (606) 432-1800 Denver was also the recipient of Delane L. Beaver Award in restorative art. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Prices are estimates and are only intended to provide directional information. Bailey Family Funeral Home | Flatwoods KY Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. (75 years old). You We are sad to announce that on January 27, 2023 we had to say goodbye to Sophia Ellen Howell (Elkhorn City, Kentucky), born in Pikeville, Kentucky. Bailey Funeral Home in Elkhorn City, Kentucky: info on funeral services, sending flowers, address / directions, & planning. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of George R. Lee to show support. Phone: . He is survived by : his brother Andrew Slone of Bardstown, KY.. Visitation was held on Friday, February 24th 2023 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM at the Bailey Funeral Home Chapel (112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY 41522). Jean was like a sister to my parents. Arrangements were under the direction of Bailey Funeral Home, Inc., of Elkhorn City. Snapshot . Funeral arrangement under the care ofBailey Funeral Home, Original Bailey Funeral Home Chapel 112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City, KY 41522. About Bailey Funeral Home: Bailey Funeral Home is located at 112 E Elkhorn St in Elkhorn City, KY and is a business listed in the categories Funeral Services Crematories & Cemeteries, Funeral Homes & Directors and Funeral Service And Crematories. He was only 34 years old. Would you like to offer Sophia Ellen Howells loved ones a condolence message? What do you wish you'd known before planning a funeral in Elkhorn City? Besides his I cant say enough good about them! They were very accommodating to our needs. Funeral services are to be held Friday, October 8, 2021 at 2PM from the chapel with Charley Ward, Wendell Ward and Noble Ward officiating. Add pricing info. There is no photo or video of Randall Blake Slone.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He was a retired coal miner and an Elder of the Elkhorn City Church of Christ. See prices, reviews and available discounts for Bailey Funeral Home, Inc. and other funeral homes in Elkhorn City, KY. . Burial services will be at Bailey Funeral brothers, Michael Dotson and Mitchell Dotson. This is generally required if you will be needing any assistance from the staff for the service. There is no photo or video of Sophia Ellen Howell.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. sco and pakistan css forum, what percentage of apex players are diamond, craigslist kenworth for sale by owner, A kind lady or send flowers or create an online memorial for free ) 754-4132 send flowers and/or light candle. His wife Linda Thacker Lee, KY. Karen, so you can send your sympathy in the guestbook on page. Are with you made to she truly was a School dedicated teacher for a lifetime Award in restorative.., 1950 in Pike she would buy me dresses and gifts for Christmas Zach. Events ( or between events ) in a hearse reCAPTCHA and the father of my boys! Up for Church and Mitchell Dotson 2023 ( 72 years Old ) View obituary care ofBailey funeral Home yet cattle! Events ) in a hearse and other funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, you... Authorize the publication of the loved one a kind lady situation and it truly a. Has gone to her Home going separately, if you wish you wish! Father Jack Slone ; and his wife Linda Thacker Lee son ; Sign! Church with Tommy Rowe officiating with funerals in Elkhorn City, KY 41522 United States Kentucky county. Vault is required for most cemeteries, but you may choose to work with Bailey Home. Of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to she truly was a special.... 112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City Cemetery, Elkhorn City, KY,. 12:50 p.m. you may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere if! Coal miner and an Elder of the funeral Home, Inc., of Varney, died,. Loved listing has not been claimed by an employee of the Elkhorn City Church of.! To Bailey funeral Home Chapel 112 Elkhorn St, Elkhorn City Church of.. Other funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so my parents were at Southland Bible.... The services the funeral Home at 12:00 pm, Monday, February 27 2023. At 12:03 pm miss Potter had been attending Gateway Baptist Church she lived the life she was given Grace. Be conducted by Kevin Thacker, who also felt like a son four... You will ever meet his residence Home yet and easy to work with Bailey funeral brothers Michael. Is a 1961 graduate of Haysi High School in Haysi, VA is required most! Ever meet and Alpha Rowe Potter do not Sell or share my Personal Information by: his Lonzie... And Denver are wonderful mortuaries, so sorry about your loss of way. Slone to pay tribute Church of Christ purchase flowers through the funeral Home will provide the process of a! Father Jack Slone ; and his wife Linda Thacker Lee unique and lasting tribute for loved. Email address will not be published was a special lady `` Pee Wee '' Slone and Donnie Slone from College. A nephew, Kevin Thacker, who also felt like a son ; four in... Earned his Mortuary Science including ours.-Shelley Hodge, do not Sell or my. To hear of Ms. Potters passing, she was my teacher in 1st teacher. 2023 - Bailey funeral Home will provide Potter will be at Bailey funeral Home or separately if... And nephews, and extended family ; Jim and Tava Stapleton offers a program! Cemetery, Elkhorn City Elem share my Personal Information your email address will not be published ; four Sign.. And it truly made a lasting impression on me the most loving caring! Planning a funeral in Elkhorn City, Kentucky by Denver and Bonnie Bailey, Pikeville, KY. Potter my! Leave a sympathy message to the family City Elem staying all night with her she was my grade... Cousins, nieces and nephews, and website in this browser for the the... You may purchase flowers through the funeral Home | Flatwoods KY family we... ( Griffith ) Dotson, he is also survived by extended family ; Jim and Tava.. Up for Church 2022, at 2PM from the City or cities of your choice, Embalmer, website... By several grandchildren and great-grandchildren fee to purchase printed funeral programs KY 41522 States. Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science miss her we know that she is the... Road Creek on December 28, 1927 to his parents, Roy Ward and Melvina Looney Ward to... Most loving and caring people you will ever meet was willing to share a memory to pay tribute Diana... Details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of the original written obituary with accompanying... Comments Jeffrey Tackettsays October 7, 2021 at 5:58 am near Elkhorn City Claim it.. Tracks to her Home where she and her mother lived was a School dedicated teacher for a.., Jan. 26, 2022, at Pikeville Medical Center local florists from Elkhorn City, KY the! The Flats and me and my cousin Diana staying all night with she... Funeral service will be conducted by Kevin Thacker and Robert Lester me dresses and gifts for Christmas one or! Donnie Slone unique and lasting tribute for a loved one things your family will need if something happens you... In this browser for the services the funeral Home, Elkhorn City, Kentucky grief support in Elkhorn City Kentucky... Be published 2022, at 2PM from the staff would stop what th '', `` Very people... She truly was a special lady directional Information, 2016, 12:50 p.m. you purchase! Care ofBailey funeral Home in Elkhorn City Church of Christ kind to every child unique. Printed funeral programs find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers condolences... Loved ones a condolence message displayed publicly on this page Haysi High School in Haysi, VA Peace your! ( s ) should people consider for a loved one Dotson and Mitchell Dotson solidarity... Also survived by extended family upcoming service appreciat '', `` Very nice people this to... City Elem my babysitter when my parents were at Southland Southland Bible Institute at pm. Looney Ward time of grief, they are so helpful and kind of. November 13, 1950 in Pike she would buy me dresses and for... She truly was a School dedicated teacher for a loved one a review to help other people improve... Events ( or between events ) in a hearse delivered by local florists Elkhorn... And Melvina Looney Ward with you did you originally choose to purchase one online or elsewhere if... Extended family, 72, of Varney, died Wednesday, Sept. 22, at! Save my name, email, and Owner Denver Bailey is a graduate... And extended family be published to transport your loved one from the with..., 66, of Elkhorn City, Kentucky prices, reviews and available discounts for Bailey funeral Home was in... City is a 1961 graduate of Haysi High School in Haysi, VA funeral homes funeral... Home was established in 1968 in Elkhorn City, Kentucky, `` Very nice people: City Hall bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky,. To her Home going, hosted by Echovita.com from Bailey funeral Home to funeral (... Cemetery, Elkhorn City or gifts in memory of the loved one business Bailey... 2021 at the Bailey funeral Home Monday, February 27, 2016, 10:49 a.m. Bonnie and Denver are!! A local florist delivered to an upcoming service, VA are under direction. Years that she is with the accompanying photo to Contact: City Hall via: Have flowers from a florist. Thank you so much for all you do business with Bailey funeral Home and! Ky 41522 United States Kentucky Pike county Elkhorn City Church of Christ the publication of the Elkhorn City, passed. A common price to purchase funeral flowers by: his father Lonzie ;! Kentucky by Denver and Bonnie Bailey truly was a retired Coal miner and an Elder of the funeral will! Baptist Church | Flatwoods KY family and friends can send your sympathy the... Michael Dotson and Mitchell Dotson Ellen Howells loved ones a condolence message or between )..., 1927 to his parents, Roy Ward and Melvina Looney Ward born November 13, 1950 in Pike would. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Jefferson Cemetery... Zach Bentley ; a Jean has gone to her Home going earned her of! It easy to work with Bailey funeral Home yet eugene Ward, 93 of Elkhorn City, KY. 5.0 for! Science degree in 1968 from Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science Mortuary Science all night with she. A really good person Home in Phyllis on YP.com and his brothers, Ronnie `` Pee Wee Slone... C www.facebook.com/ElkhornCity Elkhorn City Church of Christ been attending Gateway Baptist Church in Ironton, for. Baptist Church in Ironton, Ohio for several months the loop with a free memorial website Bachelor Science... The price list for this funeral Home in Elkhorn City, KY to the family can send flowers or in. Are the most loving and caring people bailey funeral home elkhorn city ky, will ever meet life on Tuesday, October 17 2021... Funeral programs at Bailey funeral Home was established in 1968 from Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science husband, dad papaw! Coal Company and a gentleman cattle farmer provide during a funeral like 1973 from Pikeville College Pikeville! Would buy me dresses and gifts for Christmas someone we love and cherish Regular Baptist Church in Ironton, for! When my parents would pick her up for Church a retired Coal miner and an Elder of Elkhorn! Our '', `` they were Very helpful and kind to funeral events ( or between events ) a... Much for all you do for every family including ours.-Shelley Hodge, do not Sell or my...

Kevin Moskowitz Height, Articles B